About Our State-of-the-Art Dental Practice
Prior to becoming Smile Designer of Leesburg, our dental office served Leesburg, VA, and the surrounding communities with general dentistry services for over 35 years. Aided by our state-of-the-art in-office technology, our team can perform virtually any dental treatment your family may need. We provide care for everyone from pediatric to geriatric patients. To further add to your patient experience, each of our doctors has undergone additional training in their specialty area and is affiliated with prestigious dental organizations. We work to make this high level of dentistry accessible to all patients by providing affordable pricing, accepting most PPO insurance plans, and helping you arrange flexible financing.
Our Specialty-Trained Team
Each doctor on our team is a general dentist as well as a specialist in a particular practice area, such as periodontics, fixed prosthetics, orthodontics, or prosthodontics. After receiving prestigious educations, most of our team members underwent specialty-training and board-certification to provide advanced treatment for patients. Additionally, our doctors participate in various continuing education courses and are currently members in good standing of a variety of dental organizations, including:
- American Board of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Association of Orthodontics
- American Board of Prosthodontics
Additionally, Dr. Daniel Han has been voted one of the top dentists in the area for the last three years. Dr. Han has performed full mouth reconstructions and cosmetic dentistry treatments for high-profile figures throughout his career. He looks forward to making our high level of service and patient-centered care accessible to patients in the Leesburg community.
With a team of highly trained doctors, comprehensive services, and state-of-the-art technology, we are a premier destination for dental treatment in the community.
Our Comprehensive Services
At Smile Designer of Leesburg, we provide nearly every dental treatment, including general, cosmetic, and restorative procedures. Instead of referring out complicated cases, we can complete virtually all aspects of your procedure in our office with the help of our specialty-trained team and state-of-the-art technology. We see patients of all ages and recommend biannual screenings to help your family maintain oral and overall health for years to come.
Our State-of-the-Art Technology
Smile Designer of Leesburg is equipped with the latest technology to shorten treatment times, reduce discomfort, and expedite your recovery. The most notable tools used in our office include:
- CEREC®: Our computer-aided design and manufacturing unit allows us to craft custom dental crowns and porcelain veneers on the same day of your visit.
- DIAGNOdent®: This device uses laser fluorescence detection to help our dentists identify the exact location and extent of decay.
- Digital X-Rays: Patients are exposed to lower doses of radiation and receive faster diagnostic results with these images.
- Panorex/Cephalometric 3-D Computed Tomography (CT) Scan: This scanner allows us to visualize the biostructures within your head, assess your bone quality, and precisely plan procedures such as dental implant placement.
- VELscope®: During your routine oral cancer screening, our doctors will use VELscope fluorescent technology to point out areas of concern in your soft tissue, tongue, and gums.
- Intraoral Cameras: These small cameras allow us to access hard-to-reach areas of your mouth, display your symptoms on a screen, and explain how your treatment options can benefit you.
- CariFree Testing: This exam can be completed in about a minute and tests levels of bacteria to determine whether you are at risk for cavities.
- Salivary Diagnostic Testing: This test analyzes the bacteria levels in your saliva and can help us draw connections between your oral health and overall health.
- Cephalometric Imaging for Orthodontics: This newly acquired technology can help us plan your orthodontic treatment with the least amount of radiation exposure.
During your exam, our doctors will use this technology to plan treatment and illustrate how different procedures can help you.
Call Our Office Today
Our office has been well-established for more than 35 years. With a team of highly trained doctors, comprehensive services, and state-of-the-art technology, we are a premier destination for dental treatment in the community. We spend virtually unlimited time with each patient and work to ensure that you are happy with your results for years to come. To enjoy high-quality family dentistry, call our office at (703) 777-1162 or submit an online contact form.